Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shopping with Mom!

Today my mommy came to NJ to spend some time with me. Yay! I took her to a great nearby town for some shopping. It was a beautiful day here and since Westfield is more like an outdoor mall, I thought it would be perfect to shop there. We bought Madison her Thanksgiving outfit and matching bib at The Children's Place. See? This baby has to come soon or we are going to go broke buying clothes. And when I mean "me", I mean me and my mom.

Our last store before lunch was Williams-Sonoma. While we walked around, we noticed some of the workers cleaning the floor. One worker yelled to the other "Is there a kid or a dog in here?". When I looked down, I saw some unknown fluid. I instantly got red in the face and all nervous that my water just broke in a public place. In this split second, I got all excited too. My mother was looking at me up and down and I discreetly rubbed my legs together. That doesn't take too much effort since my chubbo thighs rub all of the time! My mom gave me a look. I told her I felt nothing. I was relieved and disappointed at the same time. My mom was just disappointed as she was all pumped to take me to the hospital. Oh well. haha.

Anyway, we had a great lunch and quality time together. The next time should include a baby though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment